- President Bill Clinton, Founder, Clinton Foundation and
Clinton Global Initiative
- Samuel Allen, Chairman and CEO, Deere & Company
- Scott Davis, Chairman and CEO, UPS
- Rahm Emanuel, Mayor, City of Chicago, Illinois
- Ellen Kullman, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Dupont
- Andrew Liveris, President, CEO and Chairman, Dow Chemical Company
- David Rhodes, President, CBS News
- David Rubenstein, Co-founder and Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, Director, The Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Richard J. Tobin, President and Chief Executive Officer, Case New Holland
- Robert Wolf, Chairman, UBS Americas
Given the Ex-Im Bank's meeting is in D.C., this pair could reprise their 2009 dinner. Who's dangling what for whom, given this pair are quintessential greed/power players?
Update 3-17-12: Rahm is consistent in who he serves.