Sunday, July 5, 2009

Carlyle's Wiggle Room in $1.04 Billion Asia Fund

President Barack Obama, the occupant of America's corporate sponsored White House, will pressure his Russian counterpart to clean up corruption. American branded mulit-national CEO's will join Obama and Medvedev for a business oriented session. Who stands to benefit?

1. America's Government-Industrial Monstrosity sent James A. Baker III and a coterie of red/blue ex-Secretaries of State/Defense to Russia in March.

2. The Carlyle Group's new $1 billion Asia fund is 80% slated for China and India. That leaves 20% for other Asia investments. Carlyle co-founder David Rubenstein recently visited Khazakstan.

Will Obama pave the way for Western financial barbarians? The Government-Industrial Monstrosity, Eisenhower's Military-Industrial Complex on steroids, is going global. I believe it's known as change. A handful will garner billions. The rest will be left with chump change.