Friday, August 28, 2026

Mr. O'Leary's Demotions


The Chief Financial Officer of New America Acquisition I Corp, George O'Leary,  resigned recently.  

New America Acquisition I hit the newswire in August 2025 with its recruitment of the Trump boys to its Advisory Board.


In the multi "full time job" world of insiders Eric and Don Jr. have few peers.  After the boys joined New America Acquisition I Corp, George O'Leary lost his board slot (February 2026).  Then he lost his CFO slot (August 2026).  

Nearly three years ago George O'Leary expressed a desire to sit down with fellow Palm Beacher Trump II to discuss solar energy and the important role it could play going forward.  

I'm pretty sure that meeting never happened.  Did George's invite begin the long series of demotions and terminations from New America Acquisition Corp I?  Or did he do something different to piss off the boys or their old man?  We may never know.